Khenpro Global Services is a recruitment organization saddled with the responsibility of providing qualified individuals in various categories of employment to every organization. We are recruiting on behalf of our client, a confectionery company with over twenty outlets nationwide currently seeking to bring onboard individuals with the experience, determination and quality of taking ownership of businesses.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Outlet Manager
Locations: Surulere, Bariga, Gbagada, Festac, Yaba, Ikorodu, Lekki, Sangotedo and Victoria Island – Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Outlet Manager would be responsible to over see the day to day activities of the outlet in order to increase revenue and contribute to the growth of the organization.
- Achieve Sales Target.
- Maintain daily outlet operation.
- Organize the meeting to discuss issues and updates.
- Address customer queries courteously and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Analyze and resolve problems in a timely and accurate manner.
- Give Training to sales associates about Sales, customer orientation, merchandising.
- Maintain merchandising.
- Demand Planning.
- Assist cash handling activities and development expense and revenue report.
- Plan and assign daily work loads to outlet associates.
- Develop policies and procedures and enforce to establish.
- Establish operational strategies to meet quality and customer service standard.
- Maintain clean and safety outlet environment.
- Obtain customer feedback and recommend necessary outlet operational changes.
- Schedule time for orientation and job training for outlet associates.
- Degree in the Hospitality Management / Food and Beverage will be an added advantage.
- 0- 3 years work experience.
- Must have strong interpersonal and problem-solving abilities.
- Must be goal-driven and result-oriented.
- Service focused personality is essential.
- Should have a minimum of two years experience in a leadership role.
- Must have previous experience working in a confectionery or hospitality industry.
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills.
N90,000 – N110,000 monthly.
Deadline: 31st July, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae (CV) to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.