Vitafoam Nigeria PLC is Nigeria’s leading manufacturer of flexible, reconstituted and rigid foam products. It has the largest foam manufacturing and distribution network which facilitates just-in-time delivery of its products throughout Nigeria. Incorporated on 4th August, 1962 and listed on the floor of the Nigerian Stock Exchange in 1978. Vitafoam’s successful brands remain household names in the country.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Production Supervisor
Location: Kano (On-site)
Job type: Full-time
About the Job
- We are looking for a Production Supervisor in our Kano Factory who will be responsible for directly supervising and coordinating the production activities and operating workers such as precision workers, machine setters and operators, assemblers, fabricators, plant and system operators.
- Supervision of all production activities in the factory / on the job training of production personnel
- Monitor production and process qualities
- Estimating the quantifiable characteristics of products, events or information – Estimating sizes, distances and quantities or determining time, costs, resources or materials needed to perform a work activity.
- Analyzing Data or information – Identifying the underlying principles, reasons or facts of information by breaking down information or data into separate parts.
- Attending to other matters as may be assigned by management.
- Ensure strict adherence to all safety precautions
- Ensure proper record keeping of activities
- First Degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Polymer Science or any other Chemistry based discipline.
- 1 – 3 years’ experience & must have knowledge of supervision, maintenance & basic engineering skills
- Analytical approach to problem solving
- Physical and mental alertness
- Good physical mobility
- Good leadership qualities.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply