Contracting and Technical Service is an industrial solutions provider for technical and engineering services, with proven experience in designing, installing, commissioning, maintaining, and overhauling processes and systems with a focus on helping industries reduce downtime and maximize productivity.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Engineer
- Identify, engage, and onboard deal makers (Partners) that would generate leads for the business.
- Develop and implement a robust strategic recruitment approach, process to identify qualified partners.
- Determine appropriate strategies to develop the relationship with a potential partner through the application process.
- Prepare market analysis and market intelligence gathering to develop plans and strategies to locate and develop potential sales partners.
- Continuously engage and work with OEMs and trading partners with underperforming products in our portfolio to grow the visibility of the products within their target markets.
- Support the technical, engineering team on their project projections sales calls by providing sales research and product knowledge expertise.
- Build business development plans containing the services, go-to-market plans, price & product positioning for each of the products within the portfolio.
- Build revenue and expense budgets tied to business development plans for each service in the services portfolio.
- Develop new sales outlets, distribution channels, and sales partnerships to grow the visibility of the products amongst its target audience and grow revenue.
- Grow relationships with gatekeepers and pitch the service.
- Grow good working relationships with new prospects and transfer the connections to the technical and engineering team once a project is agreed.
- Continually facilitate training on what CaTS offer to partners and end-users.
- Continually plan and oversee new marketing initiatives by working with CaTS unit to develop and manage all publicity and awareness programs that will aid the adoption of the company’s product.
Deadline: 31st August, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: Career@catsng.com using the Position as the subject of the email.