Vesa Fisheries is a frontline player involved in sales and marketing of frozen foods and other products. VESA Fisheries has been serving the Nigerian economy for over 30 years, providing imported fresh and affordable frozen seafood to the Nigerian populace reaching out through our 3 branches in Lagos, Benin and Port Harcourt, thus, creating value to customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Security Supervisor
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
The Security Supervisor will be responsible for:
- Develop and implement strategic security protocols and procedures;
- Provide strategic vision and direction in security aspects of the organization;
- Develop and initiate procedures to protect company’s fixed assets;
- Initiate safety measures to protect the lives and properties of the company;
- To attend to fire incidents and other calamity incidents in the company; and
- Liaise with external security agencies on behalf of the company.
Minimum Educational Qualification:
- Minimum of B.Sc. / HND in any degree.
- Minimum of 5 years previous experience as a Security Supervisor
Skills and Competency:
- Ability to lead others
- Knowledge of legal guidelines for area security and public safety
- Good oral and written communication
Deadline: 11th July, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using ”SS-PH” as the subject of the email.