First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Analyst, Core Banking Support (EOD Operations)
Job Identification: 623
- Run successful daily (EOD), monthly (EOM) and Yearly (EOY) processing of banking application batch processes on critical banking applications (Finacle, Treasury, Mysis, Finnone and FirstDirect) for Nigeria and African Subsidiaries.
- Ensure datacenter operations tasks are completed within agreed SLA during the night shift.
- Escalation of EOD Issues to EOD Operations Desk Head in a timely manner and in line with the escalation matrix.
- Daily archive backup of Finacle Core Database and Data guard databases
- Weekly RMAN backup of Finacle Database
- Execution of periodic income batch processes i. Stamp duty, Card Management, SMS & QBE Charges.
- Ensuring all core banking application services are up and running after EOD operations in readiness for daily banking operations.
- Generation of Daily Trial Balance report, CFAO, Registrar reports and other management reports for Nigeria and African subsidiaries
- Documentation of the daily banking application batch processing activities in line with SOP checklist.
- Daily Backup Documentation and Tape Movement to Vault
- Run Mock EOD on the UAT or other provisioned servers for purpose of testing pre-deployment patches or EOY activities.
- Upload of large volume of transactions (e.g. Finnone repayment, dividend from first Registrar) into Finacle.
- Daily application housekeeping activities i.e Clearing logs and refresh of systems Services.
- Datacenter facilities monitoring during night shift, including power systems, fire & safety equipment, HVAC, etc.
- First level systems administration for Servers & O/S, Databases, Storage systems during night shift.
- Collaborate with Information Security Operations Department to ensure that all the identified Core banking applications’ vulnerabilities are remediated appropriately.
- Assist with routine application analysis, and evaluation on resource requirements necessary to maintain optimal service levels.
- Fulfil service requests on helpdesk and perform routine maintenance and support activities.
- Update the team’s SOP with new and modified processes and activities
- Ensure detailed documentation of manuals, job cards and other documents referenced in carrying out support activities.
- Perform any other tasks that may be assigned by Core Banking Support desk head.
- Minimum of a First Degree or its equivalent in any numerical discipline (Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics etc..)
- Master’s or a recognized professional certification will be an added advantage
- 4+ years of experience in systems support/ administration
Deadline: 22nd July, 2022 at 12:44 PM.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online