Life Centre Medical Services is a medical facility that provides top-notch diagnostic services including COVID-19 medical services to Nigerians. We combine leadership, precision technology and sound medical knowledge to bring better outcomes for doctors and patients alike.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Media Officer
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Contract
Work Schedule: Hybrid
Essential Job Functions
- Create visual content for various social media platforms, including, but not limited to, Twitter, Instagram , facebook, LinkedIn, TikTok, YouTube, with excellent judgement, instincts and a sharp feel for the social media landscape.
- Source, create, and publish timely social media content to educate various audiences about key life centre medicals’ activities and Public Relation’s efforts.
- Use social media to drive awareness of the brand
- Ensure that the content is compliant with the copyright and data protection laws
- Work with the marketing department to get and understanding of the short term and long term marketing targets and then develop content strategies accordingly
- Writing and reviewing content for websites, social media pages and public communications
- Measuring and monitoring company website and social media traffic statistics
- Monitor the increase in traffic due to new content and take actions accordingly to improve the traffic metrics
- Shoot, edit, and create graphics for social video content. Both in the field, and in office with existing material.
- Facilitation of Search Engine Optimisation and social media advertisement
- Reporting on activities, including insights which help shape and drive content moving forward.
- Earn trust internally and externally with many different audiences and stakeholders.
- Any other duties as assigned by management.
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 3 – 5 years relevant work experience.
- Experience in SEO Optimization and Motion Graphics is very necessary
- Web Management is an added advantage.
N120,000 – N150,000 Monthly.
Deadline: 10th July, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.