Vesa Fisheries is a frontline player involved in sales and marketing of frozen foods and other products. VESA Fisheries has been serving the Nigerian economy for over 30 years, providing imported fresh and affordable frozen seafood to the Nigerian populace reaching out through our 3 branches in Lagos, Benin and Port Harcourt, thus, creating value to customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Stock Operations Manager
Location: Benin, Edo
Employment Type: Full-time
The Stock Operations Manager will be responsible for:
- Supervising Fisheries vessel consignment discharges.
- Recording Fisheries species on a platform vide the Sea Bill of Lading or Manifest of Vessel.
- Know the quantity of fishes and their metric tonnage vide the Manifest of Vessel.
- Head the Operations staff throughout the operations period.
- Give authority to load to drivers conveying the fishes to the Cold room or customers.
- Check and approve the Waybill to drivers conveying the fishes to the Cold room and customers for easy passage at Customs Gate and Port Authority officials.
- Record daily discharge report and send online to the Managing Director at the Head Office. Etc.
Minimum Educational Qualification:
- Minimum of B.Sc. / HND in any numerically related discipline.
- Minimum of 5 years previous experience as a Stock Operations Manager/ Warehouse Manager
Skills and Competency:
- Knowledge of proper inventory management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Keen attention to detail and ability to effectively manage time
- Good oral and written communication
Deadline: 11th July, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using ”Operations Manager – Benin” as the subject of the email.