Alert Microfinance bank is a leading financial service provider with core mandate of providing affordable, flexible financial and non-financial services to SME, Private and Public Sectors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Treasury Manager – Microfinance Banking
Employment Type: Full-time
- Treasury Manager at Alert Microfinance Bank oversees the financial activities of the bank and play a vital role in helping the organization make the correct financial decisions and ensure that our financial assets are used appropriately.
- Monitor daily deposits into our correspondent banks
- To ensure that the clients are duly informed before their maturity
- To ensure that the interest rates are within the rate guide except on approval from Management
- Follow up with the banks on our funds transfer transactions and other transactions to ensure that they are all dealt without error and escalate any transaction hinge
- Daily review of our Bank statement to ensure that no debit is charged to our account without prior approval.
- Monitor the branch vault daily
- To ensure that the branches are within their limit and that any excess limit is reported the same day to the finance department
- Follow up with branches to ensure that all the safe balance reports are sent first thing in the morning.
- Prepare daily safe balance report
- Ensure proper filing and safe keeping of all treasury documents
- Attend to branch complaints on real time online platform.
- Preparing monthly accounting journals for posting
- Preparing daily liquidity report
- Maintain a worksheet for all our investment and treasury bills in order to ensure that we are within the regulatory requirement.
- Assisting preparing monthly lenders report
- Assist in the preparation of the ALCO report
- Engage in other tasks assigned by the immediate line supervisors
- Minimum of B.Sc. or its equivalent in Accounting or related field.
- 3 – 5 years cognate experience from a reputable Microfinance Bank.
- Sound Accounting and Risk Management experience
- Analysis and reporting skills.
- Problem solving and decision making.
Very Attractive (With Incentives and Commission).
Deadline: 11th July, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “TREASURY MANAGER” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted.