Seyiloked International Limited (SDIL) – Our client, a Finance company with several sister companies, is currently recruiting suitable candidates to fill te position below:
Job Title: Business Development Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- The primary focus of this role is to maximize revenue by proactively building a portfolio of quality risk asset and liabilities, actively promoting and marketing products and services while also ensuring the products are appropriately positioned and priced to be competitive
- Creating and developing new innovative ways to communicate the company message to their existing customers.
- To ensure that long-term customer relationship is maintained so as to achieve the goals of the company.
- To conduct direct marketing of the Company’s products and services to help maximize revenue.
- Prompt response to customer enquiries on products or existing account queries and effect satisfactory outcomes.
- Contribute to team effectiveness through participation and cooperation
- Maintain and develop new customers account, and liaison with back office staff in processing new clients.
- Compile necessary documentation from customers to be submitted for review and approval.
- Minimum of Degree in Marketing / Finance / Communication from a reputable University
- Post graduate degree an added advantage.
- Minimum of 2 Years relevant professional experience in a similar role.
- Financial services or technology company experience will be beneficial
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Excel & Word.
- Candidates must be smart, young, enthusiastic and smart and ready to learn and grow within the ranks in the organization.
- Experience of marketing and sourcing new clients for loans and mobilisation of deposit.
- Knowledge of direct sales and marketing.
- Sound knowledge of the financial products and services.
- Knowledge of Anti Money Laundering (AML) and Counter Terrorism Financing(CTF) acts
- Knowledge of relationship building and customer management.
- Self Starter and ability to work independently.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, pressurized work environment
- Ability to innovate, prioritize and implement effectively
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of information
- Ability to work with little or no supervision Skills
- Able to achieve set targets
- Develop long–term relationships with clients
- PC word processing, spreadsheet and database preparation and evaluation.
- Goal oriented, needs to be focused and achieve targets
- Self starter and team Player
- Sound interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Good oral and written communication skills.
N60,000 – N100,000 / Month with commision
Deadline: 31st August, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.