Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL) is a resource and solution management company that specializes in assisting international/Local companies in identifying Potential market opportunities, assisting with permits, sourcing highly skilled employees, bidding on and negotiating contracts and navigating the often complex political and policy environment of many sub Saharan African countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Chief Financial Officer
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Job Type: Full-Time
Job Category: Oil & Gas
Job Shift: Day
Duration: 4 weeks
Job Status: Sourcing
- The position will contribute towards the strategic development of all the operating divisions within the Group.
- The primary areas of responsibility will be to oversee financial operations and ensure that proper accounting practices are adopted and implemented across the organization.
- This will ensure that the Group has a strong accounting and financial base.
- As a member of Senior Management team, the Chief Finance Officer will recommend and implement strategic initiatives that will lead to financial stability, compliance with statutory regulations and an increase in profitability.
- Develop and implement a strategy for finance and accounting. This will cover financial controls, treasury, management information reporting, and investment appraisals.
- Improve the financial systems, controls, and procedures within and between the operating companies
- Direct the compliance, regulatory and risk management functions
- Review the budgeting process and impose budgetary discipline
- Develop and implement effective financial forecasting mechanisms
- Develop and present financial reports to Executive Management
- Through effective cash forecasting, assure the adequacy of funds sourcing and banking support for the Group ensuring the availability of funds through effective banking relationships and enhancing treasury management systems.
- When required, negotiate, and arrange external financing for business operation
QMS, EMS & QH&SMS Responsibilities:
- Implement the QMS as defined by the manual and related procedures.
- Obtain and communicate customer requirements to the appropriate personnel or functional organization.
- Ensure that qualified personnel and other resources are available to implement the QMS.
- Ensure that services satisfy customer requirements including quality, safety, cost, schedule, and performance; and.
- Ensure that personnel comply with applicable laws, regulations, specifications, standards, and documented procedures.
- Class ranking in a reputable MBA or MS in Finance/Accounting.
- Qualified Chartered Accountant (ACCA or ICAN Certified).
- Minimum of 15 years of experience.
- 10+ years of experience in related industry- Oil & Gas, Construction and Financial institution.
- Possess unquestionable integrity, ethical and moral character
- An analytical strategist.
- Good communicator and motivator
- Flexible with ability to implement controls & systems.
- Solid understanding of investment strategies and financial services
- Strong understanding of financial risk management and oversight
- Experience in Venture Capital, banking, government financing and mergers & acquisitions
- Solid performance track record in such areas as strategic planning, financial reporting, reviewing, and implementing contracts and negotiating.
- Gender: Does not matter
- Age: 25 Years 55 Years
- Highest Education: Minimum Education University
- Degree title: MBA or MS in Finance/Accounting
- Experience: Minimum Experience 15 Year
- Other experience: 10+ years of experience in related industry- Oil & Gas, Construction and Financial institution
- Career Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Deadline: 30th August, 2022.