9mobile is a Nigerian private limited liability company. EMTS acquired a Unified Access Service License from the Nigerian Communications Commission in 2007. The License enables EMTS provide Fixed Telephony (wired or wireless), Digital Mobile Services, International Gateway Services and National/Regional Long Distance Services in addition to spectrum assignments in the 900 and 1800 MHz bands.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Engineer, BSS & RAN Operations
- Handle the daily BSS operations including operations and maintenance, CR/WO implementation, and health checks for BSS and RAN systems.
- Provision of high-level support to existing BSS/RAN technologies and product line
- Monitoring and resolution of 2G/3G/4G hardware and QOS alarms
- Update BSS hardware issue tracker periodically on daily basis.
- Support field to clear alarms and also follow up with the field team till issue is resolved.
- Request and follow up on spares request until issue is resolved
- Perform second line troubleshooting for site outages related to BSS issues and work with necessary back office teams including Field and NOC teams
- Ensure that preventive maintenance is performed and completed for all applicable equipment under stated responsibility
- Follow up with all teams and vendors responsible for tracking BSS/RAN related faults and ensure prompt resolution.
- Attend to BSS & RAN related customer complaints
- Provide reports on service outages, determine root cause analysis and recommend follow up actions.
- Implement BSS/RAN-related work orders (WOs) and change requests (CRs).
- Provide efficient, timely and effective remedies to network issues and requirements and ensure minimal disruption to business.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Manager, BSS & RAN Operations.
- First Degree or equivalent in Electrical or Computer Engineering or relevant discipline
- Two (2) to four (4)years post NYSC work experience in BSS/RAN operations
- Multi-vendor BSS/RAN experience
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Leave a Reply