Accord for Community Development is a frontline Social Enterprise and development institution based in Nigeria. The organization provides sustainable development solutions to challenges facing marginal communities in rural and urban centers, as well as people in disadvantaged situations. Accord is actively committed to the development of institutions and structures for the promotion of sustainable development through participatory approaches. As an interventionist organization, Accord works in active partnership with local and international development agencies in the design and implementation of sustainable development projects.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance & Admin Manager
Location: Ajah, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are in the process of recruiting staff for its intervention program in Lagos State. The organization has set up an Enterprise Linkage center in Lagos which provides enterprise development solutions for SMEs, women in microenterprise as well as prepare youth for beneficial participation in economic activities.
- As a result, Accord is currently recruiting to add to its team in the center in Lagos. The successful candidate will be an integral team member in the various programs including the LSETF-USADF project implementation.
- To take up this role, the ideal candidate must be able to coordinate activities in the office and ensure the smooth running of the office.
Specifically, the candidate must be able to:
- Perform general administrative tasks such as preparing correspondences and respond to same.
- Undertake accounting tasks and perform book-keeping functions using excel, quick books and related accounting packages in performing the requisite duties.
- Keep project documents in proper formats and make them available for use
- Maintain the imprest for the office, prepare invoices, disburse funds according to specified headings and perform related tasks.
- Support multi-project staff to undertake their tasks which is inclusive of the LSETF-USADF project
- Must have the requisite skills to interface with organizations and seal deals with clients
- Ensure the work environment including work tools are in good condition and other tasks as may be assigned for the smooth running of the organization.
- Candidates should posses a B.Sc in Business Administration, Economics, Accounting or other Social Sciences related course.
- A professional certification and MSc in the requisite field is a plus but not compulsory.
- The ideal candidate should have a strong background in office management, managing financial systems as well as play the role of an administrator and finance personnel seamlessly in the organization.
- The individual must also be conversant in the usage of Microsoft office suites.
N80,000 – N120,000 / Month.
Deadline: 5th September, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Please note that Salary is negotiable.