Nile University of Nigeria is a private institution located in Abuja, the Federal Capital Territory of Nigeria. The University was established in 2009 and offers high quality undergraduate and postgraduate education to students. Nile University is a member of Honoris United Universities, the first and largest pan-African private higher education network, and has over 6,000 undergraduate and postgraduate students, 38 undergraduate programmes and 51 postgraduate programmes across 6 faculties.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee
Location: Jabi, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- A Bachelor’s Degree from a reputable higher institution.
- Possesses a great appetite for learning.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced business environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, as well as presentation skills.
- Proficiency in the use of the Microsoft Office Suite / Working knowledge of IT.
- Fresh graduates who have completed the mandatory NYSC Programme.
- Minimum grade level of Second Class Honours (Upper Division) in any discipline.
- A relevant Master’s degree from a reputable institution will be an advantage
- Excellent interpersonal and team-working skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should
Click here to apply
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 2nd September, 2022.