Nairametrics Financial Advocates Limited is a leading financial resource company based in Nigeria. We provide our clients (including visitors to our website) with up to date business, investing and financial information from Africa’s largest economy. We also have a consulting arm that provides bespoke financial management services to clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Metro and Diaspora Analyst (Writer)
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Maintain an in-depth understanding of metro news to deliver confident writing at multiple levels of sophistication.
- Cover Metro news timely, daily, weekly and be abreast of all news
- Highly knowledgeable about African businesses in the diaspora and give an effective coverage
- Ensure timely breaking news across your beats and other beats assigned
- Conduct interviews and represent the company at functions, Press briefings and general events
- Cover all categories of stories according to Nairametrics content plan i.e. features, explainers, listicles how-tos etc.
- Create original content and enhance existing content while incorporating SEO best practices.
- Brainstorm, research, and contribute ideas for content that is of interest to the target audience.
- Build a large network of connections across your beats and scope of work.
- Minimum of B.Sc. in Mass Communication or any related discipline
- At least 3 years writing experience in a digital or print media
- At least 2 years’ experience covering Metro bid.
- Good command of English both in speaking and writing
- Effective story telling skills
- Experience in interacting with people at all levels
- Highly social personality with good people network and a natural zeal to keep up with social trends
- Availability to work on a hybrid base.
Deadline: 31st December, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes and Links to two (2) previous articles written by them to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.