Reime West Africa Limited is a fully owned subsidiary of a global brand with head office at Casablanca in Morocco that provides Telecom Infrastructure Development and Maintenance Services to Telecom companies in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Coordinator – Telecoms
- Working closely with a Project Manager, you will be responsible for coordinating the delivery of fixed or wireless telecoms projects; ensuring that all resources are fully utilised and targets achieved
- Ensuring that stakeholder management is prioritised and that communication is fluid across all stages of construction whilst managing clients expectations
- Identify and coordinate priority and standard works whilst being mindful of potential issues that may affect timescales
- Preparing reports on completed works including any escalations and KPI delivery reports
- Regularly liaising with suppliers to ensure that all completed works are recorded, logged and invoiced accordingly
- Arranging and chairing meetings with all relevant parties including stakeholders, suppliers, local authorities and utility companies to discuss projects and any potential areas of concern
- Minimum of HND / University Degree in Engineering
- Previous coordination / management experience in fixed or wireless telecom projects is essential
- Good knowledge of the telecoms industry
- This position will involve working independently so you will need to be well organised, an excellent communicator and confident in the work place
- It is essential that you are able to prioritise rapidly changing workloads in a short space of time.
Deadline: 29th September, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.