An Oil and Gas servicing company located in Victoria Island is currently seeking to grow its team by hiring a
JOB TITLE: SENIOR BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT PERSONNEL (UPSTREAM)
Company Name: Upstream Oil and Gas
Job Title: Senior Business Development Personnel
Job Category: Oil and Gas
Job Location: Victoria Island
Deadline: 2nd September, 2022.
The candidate will be responsible for driving sales and marketing initiatives, registering the organization with IOCs, NOCs and OEMs, vendor selection and management. It also involves ensuring customer satisfaction, exceeding targets, generating income and providing value for clients.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction, exceeding targets, generating income and providing value for clients.
- Identifying, recommending and generating new business opportunities, negotiating and managing relationships with tactical partners in line with corporate goals.
- Research and analyze new business opportunities by developing and leveraging on both new and existing relationships
- Develop and implement tactical strategies for enhancing business growth
- Actively participate in bidding and ensuring that all bids are won
- Initiate partnership and relation with OEM’s (original equipment manufacturers) that will provide the required services.
- Sourcing and securing partnership deals with OEMs.
- Bsc in related discipline.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in the oil and gas industry. Experience in Upstream Business Development is required.
- Candidates should have strong links to industry and knowledge of the business drivers for the key markets.
- Strong financial acumen and analytical skills
- Strong networking and interpersonal skills
- Strong written, oral communication and presentation skills
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and a copy of their passport photograph/picture to email@example.com using the job title “Senior Business Development Personnel” as the subject of the mail.
Please note only qualified candidates will be contacted.