Sales People Nigeria Limited was officially incorporated on the 25th of May, 2010 and is a Major innovative player in the Real estate, Construction and management. The underlying vision was birthed by the desire to provide clients with total solutions in the marketing industry of real estate and later diverted its resources in providing construction services to clients.
With our Head Office in Abuja, our goal is to be key providers of fully integrated designs and construction solutions as we also specialize in the construction, maintenance, Marketing, Consultancy and management of real estate development. Through our vast experience and best-in class approach, we identify and implement solutions that create net value and thereby giving us the opportunity to convey our services to our teeming clients in class and style.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking to recruit innovative and talented individuals to join our existing team of competent, dedicated and reliable workforce.
- You will have a say in how the world looks like, work in a fast growing dynamic industry, contribute towards healthy economies and make a lasting positive impact to society.
- We are looking for an Accountant to manage all financial transactions, from fixed payments and variable expenses to bank deposits and budgets. Accountant responsibilities include auditing financial documents and procedures, reconciling bank statements and calculating tax payments and returns.
- To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience with bookkeeping and a flair for spotting numerical mistakes.
- Ultimately, you will provide us with accurate quantitative information on financial position, liquidity and cash flows of our business, while ensuring we’re compliant with all tax regulations.
- Manage all accounting transactions
- Prepare budget forecasts
- Publish financial statements in time
- Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- Ensure timely bank payments
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements
- Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity
- Audit financial transactions and documents
- Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary
- Comply with financial policies and regulations
- B.Sc / HND in Accounting
- 4 Years Post NYSC Work experience as an Accountant preferably in a real estate firm
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures, including the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Hands-on experience with accounting software particularly SAGE 50, and others like FreshBooks and QuickBooks
- Advanced MS Excel skills including Vlookups and pivot tables
- Experience with general ledger functions
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills
- Additional accounting certifications is a plus
- Applicant must be resident in Abuja.
N70,000 – N100,000 Monthly.
Deadline: 14th September, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Leave a Reply