The Council of Registered Builders of Nigeria (CORBON) was established by Decree 45 of 1989 (now Act Cap B 13 LFN 2004) and is charged with the responsibility of regulating and controlling the practice of the Building Technology profession in all aspects and ramifications.
The Council is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Registrar
- The candidate must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Building / Building Technology.
- Additional qualifications such as M.Sc, PhD, and relevant skills certifications will be added advantages.
- The candidate must be a member of the Nigerian Institute of Building (MNIOB/FNIOB) and registered by CORBON.
- Candidate must have a minimum of 10 years post qualification cognate experience relevant to the building profession.
- The candidate must not be more than 45 years.
- The candidate must have attended/participated in a minimum of five CORBON/NIOB National events in the last ten years.
Terms of Appointment
- The appointments shall be Full-Time. The candidates to be appointed shall be domiciled in Abuja.
- The appointments are for a period of three (3) years in the first instance and could be renewed for another term of 3 years subject to performance,
- The remuneration for the posts shall be negotiated.
Deadline: 14th October, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit seventeen (17) copies of uptodate Curriculum Vitae (in hard and soft copies) which must include:
- Full Names, Surname underlined.
- Marital Status.
- Date and Place of Birth.
- State of Origin & Nationality.
- Current Postal Address & Email Address.
- Permanent Home Address.
- Educational Institutions attended with dates.
- Academic and Professional Qualifications with dates.
- Membership of Professional Bodies.
- Work Experience in chronological sequence.
- Present employment status and salary.
- Extra-Curricular activities.
- Publications, if any.
- Names and Addresses of three referees.
- Date available to assume duties if appointed.
In addition, applicants should bring a Letter from the Three (3) referees, two of whom must be Registered Builders and Fellows of the Nigerian Institute of Building (NIOB). The Application should be addressed to:
The Chairman, Council of Registered Builders of Nigeria,
Head Office, Plot 1199,
Off Ameyor Adadevor way/John Eshlet Etafia Street,
Cadastral Zone B08,
Jahi District, Abuja.