A leading Pension Fund Administrator (PFA) fully committed to high corporate governance practices and excellent service delivery is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Company Secretary & Legal Adviser
Ref No: CSLA / 2022 / 001
- First Degree in Law. Candidate must be called to the Nigerian Bar. A relevant professional qualification will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 10 years post qualification experience of which at least 8 years must have been in the financial sector and 4 years in top/senior management positions.
- Good understanding of PENCOM guidelines on corporate governance and the Nigeria Code of Corporate Governance.
- Must be able to assist the Board and Management to develop good corporate governance practices and culture within the organization.
- Must be conversant with current legal issues relevant to the pension industry. Good communication skills. Good leadership qualities and people management skills.
Remuneration and Benefit
- The position offers a competitive remuneration and benefit package commensurate with what is obtainable in the industry.
Deadline: 22nd September, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title and Reference Number as the subject of the mail.