Capital Bancorp Plc. (CBP) is one of the foremost financial and professional services providers in Nigeria. Capital Bancorp Plc was born out of the perceived need to enhance the accessibility of industry, commerce and individuals to capital, whether loan or equity and high-grade investments.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Direct Sales Executive
Employment Type: Contract
- We, a financial services group are looking to employ self-motivated and passionate direct sales executives to introduce our company’s products and services to potential clients, generate leads, close sales and exceed financial targets.
- The direct sales executives’ responsibilities include researching competing products, identifying opportunities to increase sales, providing feedback for product improvement and creating and assisting in the development and execution of sales and marketing plans.
- To sell financial products and services across the group;
- Meeting or exceeding weekly, monthly, quarterly, and yearly financial services sales targets.
- To render weekly, monthly, quarterly, and yearly reports.
- Securing appointments to present the company’s financial products and services to HNI’s, UHNI’s and Corporations.
- Ensuring end-to-end processing of clients’ request within turnaround time while satisfying client’s expectations.
- Attending trade shows and other industry-related events.
- Preparing financial sales presentations and proposals for potential clients.
- Carrying out enhanced due diligence on potential and actual clients, so as to ensure that the company is not exposed.
- Canvassing financial services product and service offerings to potential clients, generating leads and converting them to actual clients.
- Assisting management in identifying clients’ financial needs, so as to develop suitable financial products to meet the needs.
- First Degree from a recognized University with a minimum of 2nd class lower in any field of study or HND lower Credit.
- The ability to retain, process and act on important information.
- Excellent networking skills.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field is advantageous.
- Not older than 30 years.
- Passionate financial sales ability, coupled with integrity
Salary / Benefits
- N60,000 monthly and commission based.
- HMO and Group Life.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Direct Sales Executive” as the subject of the email.
- Motivation: Successful candidates have an equal opportunity to reach the peak of the organogram, also, to get a refund of tuition fees for the CIS Diploma Certificate if they pass within 15 months of joining the company