Avarun Consulting Limited – Our client is a new airline in Nigeria that can perform in scheduled Commercial Air Transportation services with the highest degree of safety in accordance with the extant Nigeria Civil Aviation Regulations and Guidelines. The Airline plans to begin operations with the Bombardier Dash 8 (Q-400).
They are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Director of Maintenance
Location: Nigeria (Any Airport/Aerodrome in Nigeria)
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Category: Aviation
In accordance with Nigeria Civil Aviation Regulations Part 22.214.171.124 & IS 126.96.36.199, the minimum initial qualifications are:
- An Aircraft Maintenance Engineer (AME) Licence with Airframe and Power Plant rating;
- 3 years experience in maintaining the same category and class of crafted by the AOC holder dinglar in the capacity of returning in to service and year supervisory experience maintaining the same category and as of crafted by the AOC holder.
Notwithstanding the minimum Regulatory Requirements, the following will be considered as added advantages to interested candidates:
- Broad knowledge of Aviation and Organizational activities and procedures.
- Good oral and written communications skills.
- Project planning and management skills.
- Proven leadership ability.
- Broad Industry Experience.
As required by Nigeria Civil Aviation Regulations the individuals who serve in the positions must:
- Be qualified through training experience, and expertise
- Discharge their duties to meet applicable legal requirements and maintain safe operations and;
- To the extent of their responsibilities have a full understanding of Aviation Safety Standards and Sate Operating practices and the Nigeria Civil Aviation Regulations.
Deadline: 15th October, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.