First Excelsia Professional Services Limited – Our client, a leading Business Process Outsourcing company, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- The role holder will be responsible for developing and executing human resource strategies in support of the overall business plan and strategic direction of the organisation, specifically in the areas of succession planning, talent management, change management, organizational & performance management, training, and development as well as compensation.
- Develop HR plans and strategies to support the achievement of the overall business operations objectives.
- Work with the company’s Executive Management to establish a sound plan of management succession that corresponds to the strategy and objectives of the company
- Provide overall leadership and guidance to the HR function by overseeing talent acquisition, career development, succession planning, retention, training, leadership development, compensation, and benefits
- Craft talent acquisition strategies to build strong pipelines for future hiring needs.
- Establish and implement HR efforts that effectively communicate and support the company’s mission and strategic vision
- Develop comprehensive strategic Recruiting and Retention plans to meet the human capital needs of strategic goals
- Develop training materials and performance management programs to help employees understand their job responsibilities
- Maintain a comprehensive database of employee information (contracts, leave dates, performance reviews, references, queries, etc.) and ensure that information on all employees is up-to-date
- Ensure that all company HR and welfare policies, systems, programs, and actions comply with local and labour legislation as well as comply with the company’s code of conduct
- Support employee engagement activities and drive HR process automation and policy updates
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management or in any Social Sciences related discipline
- Minimum of five (5) years’ experience as a Human Resources Manager with at least three (3) years’ experience in Business Process Outsourcing sector
- CIPM or any relevant professional qualification is necessary
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Strong communication and inter-personal skills.
Deadline: 9th September, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “HR Manager” as the subject of the email.