International Masters Security Systems Limited (IMSS) is a security company involve in providing security operatives for organisations and private individuals. We are also into escort services, bodyguarding etc. We provide the best security solutions with over 30years experience in the industry and within the Nigeria Security Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Security Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Recruit, orient, and train security personnel on appropriate security rules and procedures
- Develop and enforce security protocols, policies, and procedures necessary for safeguarding lives and property
- Prepare and control the budget for security operations to ensure delivery of high quality security services
- Oversee the coordination of staff during an emergency situation
- Assign guard duties to security personnel to ensure effective distribution of workload
- Keep track of incidents in order to evaluate them and recommend a course of action
- Oversee the installation of safety alarms within and around building premises
- Schedule shift patrol to ensure a building/property is guarded at all times
- Implement safety and health policies and procedures to protect employees against workplace hazard
- Develop and manage the processes for securing classified and sensitive information
- Set up key controls on company equipment and facility to limit access to restricted property
- Order the supply of security tools and equipment required in carrying out security operations
- Prepare and present reports of incidents and ways to limit re-occurrence
- Liaise with public law enforcement agencies and fire department
Education and Training
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Criminal Justice, Public Administration or in a related course is required.
- At least 7 years work experience.
- Special training programs in senior security management provides a competitive edge (but not compulsory)
- Security operations manager must be able to coordinate and direct the security operations of an organization to ensure the safety of lives and property
- You are adept at communicating the security requirements of an organization to security personnel.
- You are able to work with a team of security officers to ensure protection of a property.
Deadline: 15th October, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- To be hired into this position, you may be required to take and pass employment tests like personality test and situational judgment test.
- Knowledge of Lagos Routes especially the island is required.
- Also ability to drive manual Hilux Vehicles or Ride Patrol Bikes is a Plus but not compulsory.
- Must be of resident of Lagos State.
Leave a Reply