Wema Bank Plc – Widely reputed as the longest surviving and most resilient indigenous bank in Nigeria, Wema Bank Plc has over the years, diligently offered a fully-fledged range of value-adding banking and financial advisory services to the Nigerian public.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Human Resource Business Partner
Location: Marina, Lagos
Job Type: Full-time
Specialization(s): Banking / Finance / Insurance
Department: Human Capital Management
- The ideal candidate will work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
- Consult with line management and provide daily HR guidance
- Analyze trends and metrics with the HR department
- Resolve complex employee relations issues and address grievances
- Provide HR policy guidance
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization.
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
- Monitor and report on workforce and succession planning
- Suggest new HR strategies
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues.
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
- B.Sc in any related field
- At least 7 years work experience as an HRBP (preferably in a financial sector or consulting space)
- Demonstrable experience with HR metrics
- Thorough knowledge of labor legislation
- Full understanding of all HR functions and best practices
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company.
Deadline: 30th September, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online