Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technician – Instrument
- Instrument Technician is a Craftsman (State or NCCER Plus Certified or local equivalent) that has Specialized Training and skills verification in the fundamentals of instrumentation equipment, trouble-shooting and repair techniques, reading and interpreting schematics, wiring diagrams, ladder logic, flow diagrams, P&ID’s and construction blueprints.
- Must have a good working knowledge of pneumatic instrumentation controls.
- Has knowledge of tubing installation, field instrumentation calibration and interlock systems.
- Must be qualified to operate a man-lift, scissor lift and forklift.
- Must be able to work in high places (not afraid of heights) and work in confined spaces.
- Ordinary National Diploma (OND) or equivalent with minimum 5 years relevant work experience in the craft.
- Certification in relevant Specialized Training.
- Must have any local and State Electrical Certifications as required.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online