The Enugu State University of Medical and Applied Sciences (SUMAS) invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for appointment into the position below:
Job Title: Associate Professor / Reader (CONUASS 06)
Location: Igbo-Eno, Enugu
Faculty: Basic Clinical Sciences
We are recruiting lecturers who can teach in any of the following areas of Specialization:
- Chemical Pathology
- Morbid Anatomy
- Haematology / Immunology
- Medical Microbiology
- Pharmacology and Therapeutics
- The candidate must have a Ph.D degree or Fellowship of National Postgraduate Medical College of Nigeria or its equivalent in relevant field.
- He must have a minimum of twenty (20) journal articles, at least four (4) of which must be in Impact Factor rated journals.
- The candidate must have been a senior lecturer in a recognized degree awarding Institution and should have successfully supervised not less than two Master degree students.
Condition of Service
- As obtained in the Federal / State Universities in Nigeria.
Deadline: 16th November, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward a soft copy of their Application with all the supporting Documents and Curriculum Vitae to: firstname.lastname@example.org and copy email@example.com The curriculum vitae should follow the format below:
- Full Name (Surname first)
- Date and Place of Birth
- State of Origin and Local Government
- Permanent Home Address
- Present Postal Address including GSM and email
- Marital Status
- Name of Spouse (if any)
- Educational Institutions attended with address
- Academic and Professional Qualifications obtained with Dates (Enclose certificates)
- Working Experience including full details of former and present posts
- Community Service
- List of Publications (where applicable)
- Conferences Attended (attach evidence)
- Honours and Distinctions (attach evidence)
- Extra Curricula Activities
- Position Applied for
- Names and Addresses of Three (3) Referees
- Any other Relevant Information
- No hard copies of Application will be received (only soft copies should be sent to the email addresses provided).
- The Application Letter, Curriculum Vitae and all the supporting documents should be in a single folder.
- The name of the folder should be the candidate’s name and post applied for.
- Any double application and/or double submission of application will be automatically rejected.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for verbal and quantitative aptitude tests.
- Only those that pass the tests will be invited for the final oral interview.