Lily Hospitals is a multi-specialty private hospital. We offer world-class services in key areas of healthcare including fertility treatment, cardiology, urology, ophthalmology and pediatrics. Collectively, our hospitals offer a range of diagnostic services including: Magnetic Resonance Scanners (MRI), Advanced Ultrasound Scanners, 4 Slice CT scanner, Digital Conventional Radiology, Endoscopy, Screening Mammography, Advanced Vision Screening, Cardiac imaging and Pathology Services. Since we were established in 1984, Lily Hospitals have grown in both size and scope of services offered. We are passionate about achieving our vision to become one of the foremost healthcare groups in Nigeria by 2020 by continuously improving care and governance to provide a growing number of Nigerians with high quality and affordable private hospital care.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Internal IT Audit Officer
Location: Warri, Delta
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Category: Senior Officer Level
- Th Internal IT audit Officer shall be expected to have an analytical mind and expertise in IT systems, applications and infrastructure with a great understanding of cyber security trends. The preferred candidate shall also be capable of maintaining the confidentiality of sensitive information while working with a variety of technologies, security problems and network troubleshooting.
- The role shall be responsible in examining the company’s IT systems to make sure that sufficient controls are kept as well as the security of data stored or transported
Key Result Areas (KRA)
The key result areas of this role are:
- Examine internal IT controls, evaluate its design and operational effectiveness in reflection of immerging trends in the information technology space, including cloud computing.
- Carry out assessments on IT, determine exposure to security and control risk, and provide recommendations for improvement.
- Test and identify network and system vulnerabilities, and create counteractive strategies to protect the organization’s network and data.
- Conduct efficient and effective IT audit procedures, ensuring the safety and optimization of IT Assets and resources
- Recommend network security and related IT policies and procedures, and monitor compliance to established policies
- Review, evaluate and test the adequacy of application controls.
- Responsible for evaluating information system development and processes of execution against life cycles of system development and project management
- Take part in major IT initiatives, change management and related projects as well as in reviews of security systems and internal controls under development.
- Participate in developing and implementing a detailed audit plan that takes into consideration risk assessment, goals and objectives of the management, as well as the Board Audit Committee requirements
- Participate in special projects or studies such as fraud investigation, risk assessment, due diligence acquisition reviews, etc.
- Carry out any other task as may be assigned by the Group Head, Internal Audit.
- Minimum Academic qualification of a Bachelor’s Degree (B.Sc.) in Computer Science, Information System business degree.
- 3 to 5 years relevant and related work experience.
- Membership of relevant professional bodies such as Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) or the Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) would be an added advantage.
- Possess adequate knowledge of network and application vulnerability assessment, IT practices, risk assessment practices, change control, data privacy, and business continuity.
- Attention to detail, excellent communication skills, and professional ethics
Salary in line with industry standard.
Deadline: 15th October, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.