CarePoint is a chain of healthcare facilities dedicated to offering the highest quality of health care services at affordable cost. CarePoint health facilities are situated across several local government and communities in Lagos state, specifically. We currently own two (2) facilities across Lagos, and part of our mission is to expand.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Officer
Location: Ojo, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Practice active listening and excellent communication skills with patients, their families, and facility staff, addressing patient concerns as the highest priority.
- Participate in the weekly work schedules and call duty rosters.
- Comply with all CarePoint clinical, billing & medical records protocols and other company policies.
- Protect patients and Hospital employees by adhering to established health and safety policies regarding infection-control policies and protocols, handling of instruments, storage of drugs, disposal of sharps and other potentially dangerous equipment and Controlled Substance regulations.
- Ensure quality of care and protect the Hospital Community by adhering to professional standards, Hospital policies and procedures, federal, state and local requirements and Safe Care standards;actively participate in the Safe Care quality improvement activities.
- Maintain the level of CME points required to retain relevant professional accreditations and the ability to practice.
- Support teamwork by promptly communicating appropriate information, responding to requests, and participating in team problem-solving efforts.
- Contribute to team efforts by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Any other duties as assigned by the Principal or Senior Medical Officers or Clinical Director
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in relevant fields with 2 – 4 years work experience.
Deadline: 10th November, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.