Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Systems Engineer on our Server and Networking team in Lagos, Ghana.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Product Specialist 4 (S7)
Job ID: R210867
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- At Dell Technologies, we create the extraordinary. Our Outside Sales Product Specialists are the experts who sell innovation to the world.
- Responsible for a set of products and services, they get to know their portfolio inside and out.
- Our Outside Sales teams rely on them for technical advice during the sales process.
- They directly advise customers on everything from product features and configurations, through to pricing and availability.
- Join us as a Product Specialist on our Outside Sales team in Nigeria, to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll Achieve
- As an Outside Sales Product Specialist, you will proactively identify and solve customer business needs by providing subject matter expertise and creating solutions using Dell’s products and services.
- Manage relationships with senior level technical personnel and decision makers
- Demonstrate the value of a product and/or service technology to advance customer business objectives
- Provide insight and thought leadership to customers concerning applicability of highly complex products and services
- Act as a technical resource for the sales organization to help meet and exceed their objectives
Take the first step towards your dream career
- Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- Advanced knowledge of technical products, vendors and families of technologies
- Excellent understanding of product configurations
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills to communicate with customers, support personnel and leadership
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 8 to 12 years of related experience in a relationship selling role.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online