Lorache Consulting Limited – Our client in the recycling industry is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Production Supervisor
Employment Type: Full-time
Directly Reports to: Production Manager
Functionally Reports to: Production Manager
Directly Supervises: Production staff
Job Purpose (Summary)
- Carry out planning, coordination, organization and control of the factory to ensure the efficient production of goods of right quality and cost
- Also ensure that the goods are produced on time at the right price to meet demands of customer.
- Planning and scheduling production activities and supervising the production process.
- Ensuring the effective management of production line.
- Making sure the good are produced on time .
- Estimating production costs and determining the high quality standard.
- Ensuring maintenance of cost effective and high quality standards.
- Monitoring the production practices and setting the schedules as required.
- Working out the materials and human resources as needed.
- Taking decision regarding the operating unit’s layout, size and range of production to deliver and arrangement of work processes.
- Liaising with different departments such as maintenance managers to prevent ant probable delay in production.
Minimum Education and Experience for the Position:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electronic, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering from an accredited institution.
- Master’s Degree in any related engineering field is an added advantage.
- Should have 5-7 years of experience.
Special Skills / Knowledge Required for the Position:
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good time management and planning skills
- Good organizational and administrative skill
- Ability to resolve problems and work good in tight deadlines
- Ability to pay attention to minute detail and quality.
Deadline: 19th October, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.