Primera MFBank, your partner for growth, is a fully licensed technology-driven finance platform that offers financial solutions to businesses and individuals. Anchored by a strong balance sheet and an experienced, hands-on management team, we enhance financial inclusion by offering suite of financial services to meet the needs of clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Relationship Officer, Prestige Banking
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Department: Client Management
Reportsto: Team Lead, Prestige Banking
- To drive the deposit mobilization arm of the business.
- Develop and implement a business plan for identified target markets with identified volumes to drive high volumes of new deposits to the Bank.
- Develop and implement a business development plan to improve the deposit mobilization and retention of deposit and also manage withdrawal attrition.
- Develop and maintain relationships with a wide range of corporate clients and individual depositors.
- Build relationships with new & existing customers Develop attractive products to contribute to the achievement of the overall deposit targets
- Ensure 100% achievement of assigned deposit mobilization and CASA targets.
- Ensure 100% achievement of Customer acquisition targets.
- Maintain the Banks approved cost of funds target at all times.
- Develop strategies to ensure sustainable growth in liquidity in line with the Banks goals.
- A good First Degree in Banking & Finance, Marketing, Economics, Statistics, Sociology or any related field.
- 3-5 years in prestige, affluent, HNI or privatebanking: high volume deposit mobilization and with excellent performance track record.
- Experience in commercial bank orAsset Management and Investment firm is preferred.
- Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) andMicrofinance Certificate Program or any other related qualifications are an added advantage.
- Target driven and results oriented
- Analytical risk management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent relationship and people management skills
- Excellent efficiency for handling client related issues and providing solutions where required
- Computer Proficiency
- Good knowledge of digital and online marketing methods
- Understand data analytics
- Multitasking in order to successfully handle multiple accounts
- Must be tech-savvy
- Demonstrates exceptional strategic thinking and planning abilities
- Self-starter with mature analytical skills and ability to work under pressure
- Innovative and forward thinking, with a track record of executing new ideas.
Deadline: 28th November, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Leave a Reply