Mudiame University is a privately-owned University in Irrua, Edo State, Nigeria. The institution has been officially accredited and/or recognized by the National Universities Commission (NUC), Nigeria, and is on a mission to contribute to the sustainable welfare of society with expertise in science, technology and business, and through teaching, research and community service.
Mudiame University has a vision to be a world-leading institution for technological innovation that addresses the challenges of agriculture and food safety, energy, health, manufacturing, oil and gas, security and transportation on a regional and global scale.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Lecturer
Location: Irrua, Edo
School: Science & Information Technology
We need Senior Lecturers in the following Departments:
- Chemical Sciences (Chemistry)
- Information Technology (Computer Science, Software Engineering)
- Life Sciences (Biotechnology)
- Mathematics (Mathematics)
- Physical Sciences (Physics with Electronics)
- Applicants must possess a good First Degree and Ph.D. in the discipline applied for or closely-related discipline.
- Must show evidence of accomplishment in teaching, research activities and publication of ten (10) articles in local/national/international peer-reviewed journals.
- Must also show evidence to supervise projects and attract grants.
Benefits & Perks
What’s great in the job?
- Globally Competitive remuneration package designed to attract top talents committed to achieving its vision.
- Support for continuous academic and career development
- Decent and secured Accommodation arrangement for its employees
- State of Art Facilities and teaching Aids
- Technology-driven environment
- Collaborations with foreign and local institutions
- Research and Development Grants
- Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work. You can make a real contribution to the success of the University.
- Periodic trainings to enhance user experience in technology
- Recreational facilities are available.
Deadline: 9th October, 2022 (11:54AM)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online