Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things.
Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Solution Engineer – NM & SON
Job ID: 2200000JTZ
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Department: MN Mobile Networks
Category: CX Customer Experience
The Team You’ll Be Part Of
- Our Business Group is a leader in wireless mobility networks and associated services. With more than 3.500 patent families essential for 5G we have a strong 5G portfolio and are a front runner in open and virtualized radio access networks (O-RAN and vRAN).
- As a member of the Network Management LDO team, you will be part of a team responsible for deploying our solutions to enable configuration, optimization and monitoring of these wireless mobility solutions.
- We have a flexible working culture and look to provide and environment where every person can thrive.
- Our key interfaces are the customer technical team responsible for Network Management and Optimization, Project managers within Nokia and the customer, as well as other teams deploying our world-class solutions.
What You Will Learn and Contribute To
- At Nokia we create technology that helps the world act together. Are you passionate about solving problems? We are looking for an ambitious, self-starter individual who can thrive in a fast paced agile environment.
As part of our team, you will:
- Contribute to gathering customer requirements, analysis, feature specification and requirement feasibility study. Contribute to, and improve Systems Integration (SI) delivery process.
- Work autonomously and effectively in a mixed environment and use best practices and knowledge of internal or external business issues to improve products or services.
- Know and work according to the Systems Integration (SI) delivery process
- Create implementation plan and technical infrastructure documents as well as contribute to migration procedures
Your Skills and Experience
As key qualifications for this role you need to have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical / Electronics Engineering, Computer Science or related STEM fields with 5 – 8 years of experience.
- A post graduate degree will be an added advantage
- Experience in Linux, Oracle databases and an understanding of TCP/IP as well as strong computer science fundamentals
- Cloud based Software Experience
- Proven understanding and experience with complex systems integration
It would be nice if you also had:
- Strong problem solving and debugging skills.
- A desire to work within a fast-paced, collaborative, and team-based support environment
What We Offer
- Nokia offers flexible and hybrid working schemes, continuous learning opportunities, well-being programs to support you mentally and physically, opportunities to join and get supported by employee resource groups, mentoring programs and highly diverse teams with an inclusive culture where people thrive and are empowered.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online