Bureau of Public Procurement – The Public Procurement Act 2007 established the Bureau of Public Procurement as the regulatory authority responsible for the monitoring and oversight of public procurement, harmonizing the existing government policies and practices by regulating, setting standards and developing the legal framework and professional capacity for public procurement in Nigeria.
List of Shortlisted Candidates and other Guidelines for the Year 2022 Procurement Training for Officers into the Procurement Cadre
The Bureau hereby publishes the names of the shortlisted candidates and other guidelines for the Year 2022 Procurement Training for Officers into the Procurement Cadre scheduled to hold at the Digital Bridge Institute (DBI) from Sunday, November 20 – Saturday, December 10, 2022 at No. 1 Nitel Road Cappa Bus Stop, Agege Motor Road, Oshodi, Lagos (near FIIRO).
All shortlisted candidates are to note the following:
- Candidates are expected to complete the Registration / Accreditation Form at https://tinyurl.com/ProcConv
- Submit the completed Registration / Accreditation between Sunday, November 20, 2022 at 3pm and Tuesday, November 22, 2022, by 5.00pm at the venue of the training.
- Opening Ceremony will hold at the Lagos Hall, DBI, on Monday, November 21, 2022 at 9am prompt;
- Orientation and lectures commences immediately after the Opening Ceremony on Monday, November 21, 2022;
- All Lecture Notes shall be transmitted via candidates personal email addresses (no hard copies) and they are to come to the training with their Personal Computers (PC);
- The examination date is Saturday, December 10, 2022;
- Candidates are required to present a current Medical Fitness Certificate from a recognised Government Health Institution;
- Agencies whose Officers appear on this list shall be responsible for their upkeeps for the duration of the training and the Bureau shall be absorbed from any liability;
- Accommodation is available at Digital Bridge Institute (DBI) at No. 1 Nitel Road Cappa Bus Stop, Agege Motor Road, Oshodi, Lagos (near FIIRO) on first come basis;
- Those whose names did not appear on this list should not present themselves for the training as they would be denied registration or entry;
- The Bureau reserves the right, prior or post the training to withdraw or cancel the participation of any candidate found to have misrepresented information without incurring any liability.
Request for further information / clarification shall only be made via emails: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org or call any of these No: 08055171713, 08092637872, 08036888773, 08057457532 and 07038794045.
For further enquiry on accommodation, call any of these numbers: 08177777602 & 08177777604.