Alpha Mead Group is a Total Real Estate Solutions Company established to provide robust business support services to local and international Real Estate investors or owners with interests in Facilities Management, Real Estate Development and Advisory, Security Systems and Technologies, Training, Healthcare Management and Real Estate Financing Services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accounts Receivable Officer
- Process account receivables and incoming payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures
- Manage day-to-day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, computing, posting and recording accounts receivables’ data.
- Prepare bills receivable, invoices, and bank deposits
- Generate and facilitate payment of invoices due by sending bill reminders and contacting clients
- Perform reconciliation on the accounts receivable ledger and bank accounts to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted.
- Maintaining accounts receivable files and records
- Prepare monthly financial and management reports
- Provide regular update and report on Aged Receivables
- Research customer discrepancies and past-due amounts with the assistance of the Credit Control Manager and other staff.
- Collaborate with the Credit Control Manager to reconcile accounts receivable on a periodic (at least bimonthly) basis.
- Initiate collections on past-due accounts
- Performs other related duties as assigned by the Head of Credit Control and Treasury.
- B.Sc. Degree in Finance, Accounting, or any other related field
- 4 – 6 years of experience as an Account Receivable Specialist or Accountant
- Solid understanding of basic accounting principles, fair credit practices, and collection regulations
- Proven ability to calculate, post, and manage accounting figures and financial records
- Data entry skills along with a knack for numbers
- Sound communications skills expressed both in written and oral
- Ability to build and manage client relationships
- Customer service orientation and negotiation skills
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills‐both internally and with vendors
- Self‐motivated with strong project management skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills ‐ both internally and with vendors
- Self‐motivated with strong project management skills
- Ability to work autonomously, yet be part of a broader team
- Proven history of adding value through creativity and hard work
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
- Good analytical/critical thinking.d.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Leave a Reply