Genesis Cinemas is the leading cinema chain of West Africa with 12 locations, 47 screens and over 4,700 seats in operation across Nigeria. GC is part of the Genesis Group, a Nigerian based conglomerate established in 1991 with its key focus on hospitality and entertainment with diverse interests in Restaurants, Hotels, Industrial Catering, Cinemas, Family Entertainment Centres and Facility Management. The Genesis Cinemas Brand and company was launched into the Nigerian market in the year 2008, in Lagos. By the month of December 2011, the company had served over 15 million customers.
Genesis Cinemas has cinemas located in Lagos, Port Harcourt, Warri, Owerri, Abuja and Asaba. Our strategy to continue to grow in all major cities of the country will have us opening in more locations in the years to come. We are a major brand in the strategic Lagos market, with our current Lekki location situated at the most popular shopping mall in the country with over 800 parking spaces, housing some of the most prestigious Nigerian and international retail brands. Genesis Cinemas Lagos was the first cinema in West Africa to show a 3D movie (Green Hornet) in February, 2011.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graphic Designer
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- Plan design concepts for still images and videos by studying relevant information and materials
- Contribute to the team’s efforts positively by accomplishing tasks as needed to achieve company goals
- Gain an understanding of what the company wants its proposed communications to look like and create a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, brochures, websites and other communication materials to reflect the desired theme and tone of communications with software such as Corel Draw, Photoshop etc.
- Illustrate concepts by designing samples whilst selecting appropriate type, size and style on creative to enhance the readability of text and images
- Produce draft designs for managements review based on agreed brief and make revisions based on the feedback received
- Review final design layouts of scheduled works / creatives and suggest improvements if required
- Review final design productions for errors and ensure that final prints reflect management’s specifications.
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in relevant fields with 2 – 5 years work experience.
Deadline: 28th November, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail.