Henkel holds leading positions in many markets and categories around the world. Founded in 1876, Henkel looks back on more than 140 years of success.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Intern
Ref No: 22041608
Contract & Job type: Full Time, Regular
- Analyze how our brand is positioned in the market through the 4 Ps.
- Take brand ownership and execute strategies to exceed competition.
- Align with cross functional team on Brand activation calendar & execute brand related projects and activation.
- Participate in creative development and deliver within timelines.
- Monitor market trends, research consumer markets and competitors’ activities to identify opportunities and key issues.
- Oversee marketing and advertising activities to ensure consistency with product line strategy.
- Support marketing function in managing external agencies and deliverables from them.
- Degree in Marketing / Economics / Business Management
- 0 – 1 year work experience.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online