Sanofi is dedicated to supporting people through their health challenges. We are a global biopharmaceutical company focused on human health. We prevent illness with vaccines, provide innovative treatments to fight pain and ease suffering. We stand by the few who suffer from rare diseases and the millions with long-term chronic conditions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Sales Representative
Job ID: R2666101
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job type: Full-time
Achieve business growth and business sustainability in assigned geographies and TA:
- Sales Target: Achieve agreed territory sales target (annual, quarter, month) by defined therapy area, territories and channels.
- Develops and implement territory plan: Responsible for developing and implementing territory tactical plan aligned to affiliate brand plans with focus on delivering top- priority metrics such as revenue, growth (value & volume) and profitability.
- New Opportunities: Recognize key business drivers, new business opportunities, therapy area KOLs, patient flows, patient and customer journeys to maximize customer experience and achieve business objectives.
- Forecasting: To conduct robust territory forecasts based on validated market insights, local intelligence, available data, reports and tools.
- Stakeholders/KOL Management: Deliver robust key stakeholder’s management and relationship to achieve business success.
- Deliver excellent execution of approved territory tactical plans to optimize patient share and market share growth (value & volume).
- Ensure all activities deployed within territory aligns to Therapy Area strategy delivering on approved outcomes
- Deliver operational efficiency through digital transformation and SFKPI achievement to optimize customers touchpoints, omnichannel experience and orchestrator rep model.
- Optimize delivery of campaign outcomes within territory through understanding the marketplace, key issues, trends, competitive positioning and activities of the key competitors and feedback to relevant internal stakeholders.
- Deliver complete HCP coverage and reach within territory as defined by the TA strategic Plan
Championing the Customer Experience:
- Customer Segmentation and Targeting: Deliver timely and correct profiling responses from
- HCPs in alignment with defined behaviours and practice to drive customer insight and inform engagement
- Customer journey mapping – Collecting and connecting customer data to provide insight into behaviors and challenges at each touchpoint of the patient or customer journey.
- Winning Communication & Engagement: Appropriately and adequately communicate brand features, benefits and key messages to HCPs in line with brand strategy using applicable materials to enrich engagement and drive key message recall and behaviour change.
- Relationships: Build trust with HCPs and customers by demonstrating the value of Sanofi offerings and developing long term mutually satisfying professional relationships.
- Winning Innovation with digital: Deliver a quarterly multichannel engagement plan of action that aligns to known HCP engagement preferences. Execute new opportunities in digital enaggement to strengthen relationships with customers.
Tools and Reporting:
- Ensure the effective use of marketing, sales effectiveness, HSE, digital and other Sanofi tools designed to support role productivity
- Responsibility for reporting integrity: timely, accurate and complete reporting
- Provide monthly market and competitor intelligence reports
- Maintain relevant and up to date customer database
- Delivery of customer Segmentation & Targeting exercise
- Maintain Compliance and Ethical Leadership
- Abide by the requirements of the internal Code of Ethics including but not restricted to maintaining high professional standards of conduct in line with the Company procedure with a duty of care to the reputation of the Company
- Takes personal accountability to use personal experience and knowledge, as well as the training and tools provided by Sanofi, to maintain a good knowledge and understanding of all ethics and governance relevant to the role (Sanofi Policies and Procedures and any relevant legal requirements) and demonstrate personal leadership in applying these to all work undertaken.
- Escalates any decisions or seek the support of colleagues or management if personal knowledge and understanding is not at the level required to carry out any part of the role.
- Internal: Marketing, Medical, TRM, BOS
- External: Medical practitioners, Pharmacists, HCP Associations, Distributors
Skills, Experience & Knowledge Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Medical / Scientific field preferable Pharmacy
- One to two years experience in cognate field.
The following skills are essential:
- Demonstrate Sanofi Play to win behaviours
- Good selling and presentation skills.
- Excellent communication skills
- Good Digital and technology skills
- Team player with high interpersonal skills
- Planning & Organizational skills
- Good resource management
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online