Zinox Media Limited is an IT consultancy company with an initial focus on website design,development and IT outsourcing.
We offer a sturdy edge in your business digital transformation process. We also blend digital technology into all areas of your business and basically give you a better way to operate and deliver the best value to your customers and achieve ROI. We study, analyse and come up with solutions to solve all your business problems with the cutting edge technology and automation. We aid clients to migrate to the cloud to stay agile, flexible and have a competitive advantage. Prouds Owners of Wazobia Technologies.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mid-Senior Level Frontend Developer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Are you an experienced Front End developer? Then we have the opportunity for you!
- We’re looking to hire a front-end developer who is passionate about solving problems by delivering high-quality code.
- Wazobia Tech helps brands thrive through creative and innovative software solutions. We seamlessly integrate strategy, experience, design, and development by embracing the powerful combination of technology and agility.
Our Tech Stack:
- Web-Application written in ReactJS, Typescript and Vue.js
- Native iOS and Android Apps written with React Native & Typescript
- Data storage with MySQL, PostgreSQL, Elasticsearch, MongoDB, Redis
- Kubernetes, Docker, heavy usage of AWS
- As a Frontend Engineer, you will work in a cross-functional delivery team of between 4-7 team members (Designers and Engineers)
- As an expert, you will be responsible for developing new products,features and using state-of-the-art technologies to bring our products to the next level(s).
- As a Mid to senior-level engineer, you will drive technology discussions and contribute to architectural decisions.
- You will take care of unit and integration tests (adding and maintaining) together with our Quality Engineers.
- While the client-side applications will be your core responsibility, we believe in cross-functional people as well as cross-functional teams, so there are always opportunities to influence decisions, support other engineers within your team, and work across the full stack.
- As a collaborative team member, you will have a voice in our daily stand-ups that will be listened to and helps us to grow together as a team and you will be a part of an environment that allows you to shape both the technical vision and culture in a growing team.
- You will mentor and coach less experienced engineers.
- As a Front end developer, you must have at least 3 years of experience.
- You have solid experience with Vue.js and React.js; you have a profound knowledge of proper state handling in React.js. (Other frameworks like Angular, Ember, etc. are plus).
- You are quality-driven and experienced in writing unit, integration, and e2e(end to end) tests, and you have a good sense of software quality.
- You are able to communicate your technical ideas and solutions through the appropriate tools, diagrams, and documentation.
- You have experience with building web applications that can be surfaced within partner websites or mobile applications.
- You feel comfortable debugging to solve problems, and you worked on larger codebases.
- We think that you’ll learn the necessary tools on the job, so additional experience with our stack is a bonus. These technologies and tools include react-native, redux, redux-sagas, styled-components, webpack, Xcode/Obj-C, Android Studio/Java, Node.js, express, Fastlane, GraphQL and more.
- Define and enforce a release management process, as well as prepare clear release notes.
- You are a communicative and collaborative team player.
- You are fluent in English, spoken and written.
- Have experience using Laravel.
N200,000 – N400,000 monthly
Deadline: 4th December, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV / Portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.