PALMPAY is a Pan-African fintech company currently operating in Nigeria, Ghana and Kenya and expanding to other markets in 2022. We’re reinventing the payments experience by making it easy and reliable for everyone to transfer money, pay bills and shop online.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Product Operations Manager
Job Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
About the Job
- We’re looking for a Product Operations Manager who is passionate about our mission of driving financial inclusion in Africa.
- The ideal candidate will play an important role in assisting the Merchant Business Department with the daily running of our organization’s benefits programs.
- The ideal role holder will directly impact the product feedback loop by creating and managing user feedback, opinions, and suggestions to improve the product, and play a central role in understanding the customer experience through insights delivered via interviews, feedback, testing, and experimentation.
- Insights derived through these channels inform future product decisions that lead to product improvements.
- Facilitating user interviews and other market research
- Overseeing quality assurance checks on new features
- Analyzing data to help the design and product management teams make better-informed decisions
- Creating product content, like campaign H5 pages, banners, and posters
- Writing product training documents, analysis, copywriting and communicating with the coordinating department working closely with the product team, designing insight on optimizing the customer experience.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in any field.
- At least 3 years of experience in the mobile app or POS, and at least 2 years of industry experience in agent banking.
- Good at data analysis, copywriting and communicating with the coordinating department.
- Well-known agent banking industry, and insight on optimizing users’ experience.
- Strong responsibility.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online