Kigon Resources Nigeria Limited is into importing, exporting materials, textiles, electronics and general merchants.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Public Relations / Business Manager
Location: Lagos Mainland, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- A Public Relations Officer is a specialist in building and maintaining the positive image of a company, organization, or client.
- Develop PR campaigns and media relations strategies.
- Collaborate with internal teams (e.g. marketing) and maintain open communication with senior management
- Prepare and distribute press releases.
- Organize PR events (e.g. open days, press conferences) and serve as the company’s spokesperson
- Seek opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships and advertising.
- Address inquiries from the media and other parties.
- Prepare and submit PR reports.
- Manage PR issues.
Job Requirements and Skills
- HND, B.Sc / BA in Public Relations, Journalism, Communications or a related field.
- 1 – 3 years work experience.
- Proven experience as a Public Relations Officer or similar PR role.
- Experience managing media relations (online, broadcast and print).
- Background in researching, writing and editing publications.
- Proficient in MS Office and social media.
- Strong communication ability (oral and written).
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Creativity and problem-solving aptitude.
N170,000 – N200,000 monthly
Deadline: 20th November, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Leave a Reply