9mobile is a Nigerian private limited liability company. EMTS acquired a Unified Access Service License from the Nigerian Communications Commission in 2007. The License enables EMTS provide Fixed Telephony (wired or wireless), Digital Mobile Services, International Gateway Services and National/Regional Long Distance Services in addition to spectrum assignments in the 900 and 1800 MHz bands.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Engineer, Carrier and Roaming
Job ID: IRC4810
- Support both PS and CS Core network roaming activities andimplementation.
- Coordinate all roaming related troubleshooting, fault analysis, network audit and performance improvement measures – preventive maintenance.
- Conduct roaming audit and performance improvement activities on the network nodes for both data and carrier services.
- Ensure international carrier activities are in line with all agreed SLAs & KPIs.
- Supervise core network operations and maintenance activities.
- Perform roaming integration and performance improvement.
- Configuration and implement both of voice and data roaming across network elements
- Ensure international KPI are sustained for calls to various destinations.
- Ensure proper documentation of all roaming configuration.
- Perform network impact analysis of software upgrade for core nodes.
- Maintain snag/ fault lists and follow up with vendor on clearance.
- Analyse performance reports and proactively resolve core network challenges.
- Specify and review the performance measurement counters.
- Perform core network audit and optimization on core nodes.
- Lead the troubleshooting of core network operations challenges and create solutions.
- Generate core network operations daily traffic and KPI trends.
- Perform periodic reconciliation of HLR profile and templates against business requirements.
- Perform other tasks as may be assigned by the Manager Carrier and Data services.
- First Degree or equivalent in Electrical / Electronic Engineering, Computer Engineering and/ or any other relevant discipline.
- Minimum of four (4)years directly relevant post NYSCwork experience with relevant vendor core nodes
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Good time management skills.
- Good reporting skills.
- Passion for Excellence
- Empowering people
- Growing people
- Customer Focus
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Leave a Reply