Credit Direct Limited a leading innovation-driven financial services company based in Lagos, Nigeria with branches spread across the Country. We pioneered the unsecured micro-lending space in Nigeria and are positioned to be the dominant market leader in the Country and beyond. Our services are hinged on a partnership with employers and our customers to provide friendly innovative loan and investment products while our various repayment options give our customers the freedom, flexibility, and confidence to enjoy their lives.
Our services are trusted by over 300,000 active customers, the largest endorsement in the Nigerian public and private sectors; and this has inspired us to remain the leader in Nigeria’s micro-lending space. We pride ourselves with providing quick turnaround loans with little documentation, efficient processes and top of the range customer service.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Team Lead, Sales
Employment Type: Full-time
- Develop and oversee daily work plans for each team member.
- Develop and harness each team members’ skill to achieve the team target
- Organize periodic team marketing activities.
- Prospect and obtain necessary approvals for new markets/mandates.
- Conduct KYC on each customer introduced to the business by any team member.
- Aid team members in closing sales with difficult but willing prospects
- Assists management with hiring processes and new team member training/onboarding.
- Develops strategies to promote team member adherence to company regulations and performance goals.
- Conducts team meetings to update members on best practices and continuing expectations.
- Generates and shares comprehensive and detailed reports about team performance, mission-related objectives, and deadlines.
- Ensures company brand materials and physical working spaces meet and exceed company presentation standards.
- Provides quality customer service, including interacting with customers, answering customer enquiries, and effectively handling customer complaints
- Supports team manager and performs management duties when business manager is absent or out of office.
- Manages inventories and stock, including keeping detailed records of inventory use and sales, and advising management on ordering where necessary.
- Provide direction and clarify responsibilities for team members.
- Communicate effectively with team members and ensure that they are accurately and promptly informed as required.
- Ensure team cohesiveness and effectiveness within the division. Ensure a seamless handshake with the processes and teams of other divisions.
- Ensure employee engagement within the team.
- Plan, support, evaluate the performance of members of the division.
- Provide development support and equip team members with the knowledge and skills required to perform their job effectively
- A First Degree is required
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar role within the financial services industry.
- Knowledge of research tools and access to market research
- Knowledge of sales techniques and people motivation
- Strong understanding of sales strategies
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to deal with ambiguity, create clarity, inspire confidence, own outcomes, and work well in a team
- Ability to effectively lead and build relationships at all levels of the organization.
What We Offer:
- A competitive base salary with fast, results-driven raises.
- Employee Development.
- A vibrant culture and great work ambience.
- A fast paced, high performing team.
- Innovative and equitable compensation.
- Comprehensive Health Insurance.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online