DD Offshore West Africa Limited is the Nigerian subsidiary of Dolphin Drilling Limited, a UK limsted company, with both entities being affiliates / subsidiaries of the Dolphin Drilling Group, a leading provider of drilling rigs to the hydrocarbon exploration and production industry worldwide.
The company is now looking to employ Drilling Professionals to boost its operations in the Nigerian oil and gas industry. Thus, opportunities onboard a moored offshore semi-submersible drilling rig exist for the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Driller
Location: Nigeria (Offshore)
- IWCF Well Control Surface and Sub Sea (Driller Level 3)
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as Assistant Driller on an operational semi-submersible or drilling vessel.
- Cyber experience essential and a minimum of 2 years’ experience as Derrickman on an operational semi-submersible or drilling vessel.
- As this position is offshore, candidates will be required to hold a valid offshore medical and survival certification.
Deadline: 15th December, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letters together with CV and relevant copies of educational qualifications to: email@example.com copying: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- This is not an offer of employment and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Employment will be via our local crewing company.