Our Daily Bread Ministries helps millions of people connect with God each day. For more than 75 years, our purpose has remained the same: to reach people with the life-changing wisdom of the Bible.We’re a non-denominational, non-profit organization with staff and volunteers in over 37 offices working together to distribute more than 60 million resources in 150 countries. Regardless of whether it’s a radio or television broadcast, DVD, podcast, book, mobile app, or website, we provide materials to help people grow in their relationship with God.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance and Administrative Coordinator
- We are currently has a vacancy for the position of a Finance and Office Coordinator. The Finance Coordinator, She/he will manage the financial resources of ODB Ministries in Nigeria. The position will ensure a high level of financial control, ensure compliance with ODB Ministries’ financial policies and procedures, and ensure the efficient use of financial resources.
- He/she is responsible for organizing and coordinating office operations and procedures to ensure organizational effectiveness and efficiency.
- Office operations and procedures are developed and adhered to by the staff.
- Financial reports of the Ministry are correct and sent as at when due
- Ensure that timely and up to date reports are available when requested.
- Office records are maintained. Maintaining internal control systems of the organization.
- Stock control: Check stock to determine inventory levels. Maintain a good inventory system.
- To liaison with the service providers to ensure smooth running of operations.
- Logistics regarding the coordination of the material development and distribution are in order and operational. Liaison with the other offices in regarding of shipments
- Prepare documents for payments and make payments in accordance with the procedures and policies laid down by the organization. Banking functions, Handling Petty cash & Gift Float.
- Enter & validate entries in the accounting system in relation to all accounting transactions.
- Bank Reconciliations, Monthly Financial Report (MFR) & Quarterly Financial Report for management purposes.
- Handling Staff Medical & General Insurance scheme.
- Prepare Annual Accounts for auditing. Liaise with external and internal auditors for audits.
- Liaise with Statutory Bodies & Suppliers & Customers for proper Administration & Accounting.
- Assisting in Budget & Reporting of results against the Budget.
- Prepare Management Information such as Costing and Analysis for decision making.
- Any other matters pertaining to the financial functions.
- Daily Maintenance.
- Check the building and ensure the environment is clean.
- Attend to all finance and admin related issues outside and within the office.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / HND qualification.
- At least 4 years work experience.
Deadline: 13th December, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.