Moove is on a mission to redefine what large-scale rideshare leasing and vehicle ownership look like in Africa. We are developing an innovative model to rapidly improve the availability of vehicles for on-demand ridesharing services across major metro cities while also creating sustainable jobs for drivers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Manager
About the Role
- We are looking for an experienced Finance Manager with strong financial acumen and an entrepreneurial attitude.
- This position will be reporting to the Controller, SSA. As a proven result-driven person, the Finance Manager will be responsible for all financial activities in Nigeria and will be based in Lagos.
- In this role, you will dig deep into the financial information system, monitor month-end closing as well as suggest improvements and support implementation. If you’ve got an analytical mind, some big ideas, and an uncanny knack for forecasting, this is the role for you!
What You’ll be Doing
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Drafting of annual financial statements
- Management of external audit
- Custodian of online banking (setup, approvals, relationship with banker)
- Responsible for all supplier payments, driver payment process
- Management of accounting records
- Preparation of budgets and forecasts
- Cash flow management
- Management of financial fleet models for his country
- Review and approval of contracts
- Management of secretarial services
Who You Will Be Working with:
- Directly reporting to our Controller, SSA and working closely with the General Manager, Nigeria.
KPIs that will be measured after you start
- Timeliness and accuracy of monthly management reports
- Timeliness and accuracy of the budget preparations
- Successful completion of external audit
- Timeliness of supplier payments
What You will need for this position
- CA (ACCA) qualification
- Minimum of eight (8) years in a Finance Manager role.
- Proficiency in data collation and analysis
- Proficiency in the use of an accounting system
- Good knowledge and understanding of accounting concepts, principles, and practices regarding budgeting and management reporting
- Good understanding of:
- IFRS and other Local/ international accounting standards and practices
- Income tax and VAT legislation
- Good knowledge of trend analysis
- Excellent problem-analysis and solving skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Good report writing and presentation skills
- Well-developed ability to manage multiple priorities
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online