MAVENTEQ SYSTEMS LIMITED – Our client, a multinational Oil and Gas company in Nigeria is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
JOB TITLE: Methods Performance – QAQC Supervisor
- Ensuring that all Drilling & Wells and 3rd party equipment & materials for operations stored at the site are available on time, in proper working condition and have passed the necessary QA/QC requirements
- Ensuring that all Drilling & Wells equipment are managed correctly (inspected, assembled, tested, properly stored…) at a storage location
- Ensures proper co-ordination of materials with other departments (Technical Logistics, Procurement, etc.).
- Provide reports regularly (daily / weekly) on HSE and Operational activities to head of materials & QA/QC
- Liaises with Drilling & Wells teams, TechLog, relevant entities and Contractors to ensure optimization of Management, Inspection, QA/QC and well equipment preparation.
- Liaise with contractors and organize delivery and collection of equipment, to ensure optimal usage and value for money and avoid rental equipment to standby, misuse or damage.
- Works with other engineers and supervisors, shares experience and best practices, initiates and reviews documents and provides constructive feedback.
- Maintain good communication with all entities work location to ensure smooth management of equipment and materials.
- Has in-depth knowledge and experience in QA/QC and Inspection technologies, and techniques (MPI, DPT,UST, EC, etc.)
- Understand the application of various inspection standards & codes (API, ASTM, ASNT, etc) in defining rejection criteria after inspection
- Has good knowledge of all Drilling & Wells functions i.e., Drilling, Completions, Intervention, Well Integrity and Fluids
- Participate in the Company sharing of professional experience through REX
- Follows up Preparation, Testing and Loading of equipment & materials stored at the site for Drilling, Completion and Intervention operations
- Prepare and implement storage, Inspection & Maintenance plans in line with Company and industry standards for Equipment and Material at site: Short-, medium- and long-term storage
- Prepare and implement QA/QC (API Q2) plan and procedures in line with company and industry standards for management of Equipment and Materials at site before storage, during storage and prior to issuance for operations.
- Initial formal education: Technician
- Minimum of 8 years’ relevant technical experience with onshore and offshore Drilling / Well engineering roles
- Prior experience (desirable): Engineering / Operations / Inspection / Technical Audit roles
- Very Knowledgeable in drilling engineering/ operations, completion engineering, well interventions and well integrity.
- Good knowledge of Oil & Gas Material and equipment, QA/QC and Inspection procedures and Standards, Stock management, Materials handling and Logistics
- Knowledge of relevant Regulatory Authorities and Agencies and associated actors in the Oil and Gas space in Nigeria and Internationally.
- Diversified scope of Equipment and Materials covering Drilling, Completion, Fluids, Intervention and integrity activities across Floater and Non-floater operations (Onshore, Classic Offshore and Deep Offshore).
- Service based at OBITE: Onshore Storage site situated in OML 58 with nearby Oil and Gas production and Processing facilities with occasional meetings at Port Harcourt/ Onne / DW Lagos Offices to coordinate with Superintendents and Methods & Performance team.
- Equipment at the site are currently in the A-S-D (Active-Slow-Dead) spectrum and would demand optimal storage, inspection and mobilisation practices
- Work Regime: Rotation, 11 hours per day, 7 days per week, 28 days rotation.
- Manages and interfaces with multiple culturally and professionally transverse people including other métier, contractors etc.
*DEADLINE:* 15th December, 2022
*METHOD OF APPLICATION*
Candidates should send their CV to: *firstname.lastname@example.org*