International Breweries Plc – Our Dream is to bring people together for a better world. Beer, the original social network, has been bringing people together for thousands of years. We are committed to building great brands that stand the test of time and to brewing the best beers using the finest natural ingredients.
Our diverse portfolio of well over 400 beer brands includes global brands Budweiser, Corona and Stella Artois; multi-country brands Beck’s, Castle, Castle Lite, Hoegaarden, and Leffe; and local champions such as Aguila, Bud Light, Jupiler, Klinskoye, Modelo Especial, Quilmes, Skol, and Victoria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Packaging Maintenance Controller
Job Requisition ID: 30034395
Location: Ilesa Brewery, Osun
Job type: Full time
- The primary function of this position is to Co-ordinate, coach and control the activities of the level four maintenance teams in the production environment and to provide specialist technical advice to ensure maximum equipment availability.
Key Outputs and Responsibilities
- Ability to manage a maintenance department.
- Develop and monitored team goals
- Maintain machines & repair breakdowns
- Support and coaching team members, SKAP Assessments team member candidates
- Enforce and maintain safe work areas
- Delegate and monitor work activities
- Manage continuous improvement projects
- Solve situational problems
- Technical support service
- Conduct audits
- Manage personal development and performance.
- Prepares the ZBB Maintenance budget and associated compliance to budget
- Identifies CAPEX UPP opportunities that need to be addressed. Scope, cost, support implementation as required
- Develops apprentices, artisans and machine specialist. Ensure that a development plan is in place.
- Knowledge of VPO or any related manufacturing excellence methodology.
- Troubleshoot Packaging as well as Brewing and E&F process control systems when required.
- Problem Solving
- Complete 5Why
- FFA participation
- Loss and Waste analysis for top 3 equipment in assigned areas based on the 12-week view
- Ensure that artisan workstation is aligned to address the identified problem areas
Educational Qualifications and Experience
- Candidates should possess a B.Sc. / HND in Mechanical Engineering.
- Must have 3-5 years on the job training
Key Skills and Attributes:
- Mental alertness.
- Problem solving ability.
- Articulate communication.
- People handling ability.
- Accuracy, judgement, decisiveness, and persuasiveness.
- Work organization and drive.
- Motivational and developmental skills.
- Analytical ability and attention to detail
- Display initiative and ability to interact and influence at all levels of the organisation, within a team environment and with suppliers
- Motivated self-starter with high energy levels
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
Deadline: 27th December, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online