Fiphs Infrastructure Limited is an Engineering, Procurement and Construction Company with extensive local knowledge, engineering and construction expertise. We deliver innovative and creative solutions that provide our stakeholders with the highest possible level of expertise, exceeding their expectation using cutting edge technology to provide services covering planning, design, engineering, construction, operation and maintenance.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Land Surveyor (Entry Level)
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Role / Objectives
- We seek to recruit a Land Surveyor (Entry Level) to assist in managing and coordinating surveys and investigations of land surfaces and ensure projects are completed on time and within budget.
Position Overview / Responsibilities
- Assist in managing and coordinates surveys and investigations of land surfaces.
- Ensure accurate measurements of the ground as required, including aspects such as small and large-scale distances, angles and elevations.
- Gather data on the earth’s physical and man-made features through surveys
- Assist in supervising and use digital mapping and processing data.
- Make use of geographical information systems (GIS) to analyze and interpret site features.
- Use computer-aided design (CAD) and other IT software to interpret data and present information.
- Handle the preparation of survey maps, plans, and exhibits.
- Provide surveying expertise to special surveying problems.
- Meet with Civil and design engineers to determine pertinent information required for project plans
- Verify the accuracy of survey data including measurements and calculations conducted at survey sites
Qualifications and Requirements
- A First Degree from a recognized University in Civil/Structural Engineering, Geophysics, Geology, Geography, Geo-technology, Land/Estate Surveying, Planning or Building.
- 3 years post NYSC experience in conducting land surveys/in the field.
- Ability to perform horizontal and vertical survey calculations.
- Ability to work with design engineers, clients, contractors.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within the particular field
- Ability to rely on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
Deadline: 30th January 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV attached with a cover letter, passport photograph, Degree Certificate, NYSC Certificate and any other professional/relevant certificates to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Candidates who do not comply with the above directives would be disqualified.