Corinthia Villa is a luxurious boutique Hotel. Beautifully designed with 70 rooms of individual character. The design reflects a cool style and incorporates the elegance and sophistication of complete luxury for both business and leisure traveler. We are located in a serene and private area at Garki 2 also known as Area 11, within the business hub of Abuja. At Corinthia Villa, the comfort of our guest is of utmost importance, hence we go the extra miles to satisfy our guests. Our amenities are first class. Offering a complete service experience: a modern wellness centre with sauna, steam room, spa and an inviting outdoor pool. We are about twenty five kilometres away from Abuja international airport. We speak your language. Corinthia Villa Hotel! Let’s stay in your memories!
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Night Duty Manager
Location: Garki 2, Abuja
Employment Type: Full-time
- Direct and oversee all hotel operations during the night shift to ensure guest satisfaction and safety.
- Manage and monitor activities of all employees in the Front Office department making sure they adhere to the standards of excellence and to the guidelines set in the employee handbook, hotel policies and procedures, coaching, training and correcting where needed.
- Inform all Overnight staff of nightly activities, group and VIP arrivals as well as special requests and repeat guests.
- Check accommodations, making sure any special requests are carried out accordingly, greet guests upon arrival and ensure escort to accommodations if appropriate.
- Maintain a professional and high-quality service-oriented environment at all times.
- Act as manager on duty for the hotel in the absence of the Front Office Manager dealing with complaints, problem-solving, disturbances, special requests and any other issues that may arise.
- Manage the night shift in the department ensuring all employees perform the tasks assigned to them and coordinate Front Office activities with other departments.
- Required to welcome our guests to the hotel in a friendly and helpful manner, ensure that the public areas are kept clean and tidy.
- Occasionally assist guests with their luggage, be a point of contact for our guests, valet park guests cars and other responsibilities to ensure all requirements are met during our guests stay.
- Must actively participate in the decision-making process on guest relocation for nights when over capacity, execute accordingly and ensure a smooth relocation process. This effort must be coordinated with the Front Office Manager and/or Manager on Duty prior to shift start.
- Monitor and develop team member performance to include, but not limited to, providing supervision, scheduling, assigning nightly work, conducting training, conducting counselling and evaluations and delivering recognition and also reward.
- Ensure the accurate completion of the daily night audit in a timely fashion.
- Must be able to perform the full night audit if needed.
- Oversee preparation of daily summary reports.
- Assist the Front Office Manager in implementing and enforcing financial controls throughout the department, helping with control of operating expenses, scheduling and purchasing.
- Should Show Initiative, Problem Solving, Staff Training, Team Leading.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
- Minimum of 2 years work experience.
Deadline: 3rd February, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.